Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Open Junction Boxes under Sink

Often  dangers hide in the back of homeowners kitchen cabinets. Here is an open Junction box that is being used to power a garbage disposer. The open box can easily start a fire or cause an accidental electrocution of an unsuspecting homeowner looking for something under the sink 


When zoomed in you can see a wire connector that no professional electrician would use for this application. This work was clearly done by some unqualified handyman or unlicensed "Electrician"  

No comments:

Post a Comment