Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Faulty Outlets Can be Deadlly



This is such a sad story...

(CNN)An electrical failure ignited a dry,15-foot-tall Christmas tree in a fire that destroyed an Annapolis, Maryland, mansion, killing four children and their grandparents, Anne Arundel County fire officials said Wednesday.
Officials said they were still conducting tests to determine the exact sequence of events, but believe the fire was sparked by a faulty electrical outlet.
Tragedy in Maryland
electrical safety inspection, faulty outlets, Philly electrician

The investigation found that a failure in an electrical outlet in the floor that provided power to the tree produced heat that ignited something combustible, probably a tree skirt, said Capt. Russ Davies of the Anne Arundel County Fire Department.

Protect your family....Call Gen3 to schedule an electrical safety inspection today.

No comments:

Post a Comment