Thursday, April 25, 2013

Extent Of Extension Cords

This Fire Was Caused By Extension Cord 






This fire was caused by an extension cord. The extension cord was used because the lack of outlets in a bedroom. 







Adding an outlet to every wall can avoid hazardous situations associated with improper use of extension cords. The safe way to go is to assure you have enough receptacles to accommodate the amount of appliances  used in each room, other suggestions would be to arrange your rooms furniture so that the use of an extension cord is not necessary. If you must use an extension cord  limit the use to only when the appliance is in use and disconnect immediately after use. Generation 3 Electric wants every home to be safe as possible.



ADDING OUTLETS IS AN EASY JOB
REBUILDING A HOME IS NOT... 

No comments:

Post a Comment