Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Hallway switches

The switch at the top of this stair way is called a there way switch. It controlls all the light in this hall way from the top and bottom of this stair way. If you looked closely at the switch you will notice that it is not marked on or off like a signal pole switch. The three way changes the direction of the electricity so sometimes up is on and sometimes it is off.

No comments:

Post a Comment