Wednesday, August 13, 2008

What is this?

Have you ever seen a box like this and wondered what it was? It is a remote transformer and it is used to power 12 volt lighting systems. This one was used to power a mono rail track light. Remote transformers can also be user to power under cabinet lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment